Other Locations for Tax Assistance
Low-Income, Fixed Income Help
- Individuals making $49K or less can use the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program for free tax preparation and, in many cases, free electronic filing
- Individuals age 60 and older can take advantage of free tax counseling and basic income tax preparation through Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- IRS Free File provides options for free brand-name tax software or online fillable forms plus free electronic filing.
- Individuals making $20K or less can get their taxes done for free at a United Way location. For details, go to www.pghfreetaxes.org or call the United Way HelpLine at 412-255-1155.
- Find an AARP Tax-Aide Site Near You
State Tax Forms
Federal Tax Forms