Virtual Tech Clinics
Each Wednesday at 1:00 pm you may bring your tech-related questions and issues to our Virtual Tech Clinic. Here’s the Zoom link.
Virtual 30-minute Appointment
If you have specific tech-related questions, you may schedule a one-on-one computer assistance session with a knowledgeable staff member. To set up a session, please call 412-882-6622 or email Licia or Sarah to arrange a mutually compatible time.
- Due to limited staff time and availability, sessions are limited to 30 minutes and patrons may only sign up for a session once per month.
- These sessions are designed to be instructional, library staff may provide support, but cannot execute the actual work.
- Please note, we will not diagnose or troubleshoot any problems on your home system or laptop.
Universal Class Take free online tech classes with videos, instructor’s feedback and earn CE credits.
GCF Learn Free Free online tech classes – over 100 tutorials, lessons, videos.
Excel Easy Learn Excel for free – from basics to data analysis.
- Downloading the Libby App
- Downloading the Overdrive App
- Using Overdrive on Kindle Paperwhite
- Using Overdrive on Older Kindles
- Using a Hotspot
- Using the Libby App
- Using the Overdrive App
- Wireless Printing