Federal Tax Forms & Publications
IRS.gov – download all forms and instructions here. Call 1-800-929-3673 for federal tax forms to be delivered by mail.
State Tax Forms & Publications
- Do I need to File a Tax Return?
- Contact your Local IRS office
- Interactive Tax Assistance – provides answers to a number of federal tax law questions
- My Free Taxes – prepare your federal and state taxes for free (for those earning less than $66,000)
- Just Harvest Tax Prep – this United Way partner offers free virtual or hybrid tax help from an IRS-certified tax preparer if you qualify. There are offices at Terminal Way in the South Side and Macek Drive in Baldwin. By appointment only, no walk-ins.
To schedule an appointment:
- Go online at bit.ly/PA211TAXES
- Text your zip code to 898-211
- Call United Way Resource Navigators by dialing 2-1-1 or 888-856-2773
Other Ways to Find Help
- State Representative Nick Pisciottano – call 412-466-1940 and leave a message with your name and number. Staff will contact you to set up an appointment for help with a simple tax return at his Dravosburg office
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly – offers free tax help to individuals age 60 or older
- IRS Free File – prepare and file your federal individual income tax return for free, using tax-preparation-and-filing software
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program – No services due to COVID
- AARP Tax Help – No service at this time. Status is subject to change.