Federal Tax Forms & Publications
IRS.gov – download all forms and instructions here. Call 1-800-929-3673 for federal tax forms to be delivered by mail.
State Tax Forms & Publications
- Do I need to File a Tax Return?
- Contact your Local IRS office
- IRS Tax Map
- Interactive Tax Assistance – provides answers to a number of federal tax law questions
- My Free Taxes – prepare your federal and state taxes for free (for those earning less than $66,000)
- AARP Tax Help – a handy brochure listing all South Hills locations where you can drop in or make an appointment for individual tax help (with free electronic filing in many cases)
- Find an AARP Tax-Aide Site Near You
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program – free tax preparation for individuals making $55,000 or less (with free electronic filing in many cases)
- Tax Counseling for the Elderly – offers free tax help to individuals age 60 or older
- IRS Free File – prepare and file your federal individual income tax return for free, using tax-preparation-and-filing software.
- United Way Free Tax Prep – your may qualify for free, in-person tax help from an IRS-certified tax preparer in your neighborhood. You can also call 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898=211 412-255-1155.