Last year, over 90,000 voters in the City of Pittsburgh cast a ballot safely and securely by mail. You can avoid the lines at your polling place by requesting your mail-in ballot today.
Whitehall’s Polling Place: Whitehall Boro Community Room at 100 Borough Park Dr, 15236 (in the same building as the library).
Voting By Mail
- Voting by mail is now an option in Pennsylvania for the 2021 MUNICIPAL ELECTION held on 11/02/2021.
- It’s an easy, convenient and secure way to cast your ballot.
- If you plan to vote using an absentee or mail-in ballot, your completed application must be received in the county office by 5:00 PM on 05/11/2021.
- The deadline to return your voted absentee or mail-in ballot is 8:00 PM on 05/18/2021.
Please note! There are concerns about post office delays. If you are going to vote by mail, request and return your ballot as early as possible.
Follow these steps to get a ballot in the mail:
Step 1: Apply online for a ballot by 8:00 pm Tuesday Nov 2.
- Click here, then scroll to the bottom of the page, check “I am not a robot“, then click “Begin Your Application.”
- After applying you can track the status of your mail-in ballot application.
Step 2: You’ll receive a ballot in the mail.
Step 3: Mark your ballot and return it before or by 8:00 pm on Nov 2, 2021.
Note: If, for some reason you never receive your ballot or receive it too late, you can still go to your physical polling location to vote in person.
Are You Registered To Vote?
Click here to find out your voter registration status (Active or Inactive), party affiliation, and the polling place address.
Click here to submit your voter registration application online or download a copy to mail in. 05/03/2021 is the last day to register before the 05/18/2021 election.
The Candidates & Key Issues
Get information about presidential candidates and their stand on the issues.
Learn about your local candidates stand on the issues.
US News & World Report: See the latest on the 2021 election including the candidates, issues and battleground states.