Covid-19 Community Resources – Don’t Wait to Get Help
- Renter Relief Program – for all eligible Allegheny County residents. Submit an application today.
- pa211sw.org – local renter’s assistance for Southwestern pennsylvania
- Just Shelter – local assistance to prevent eviction
- Jefferson Community Directory – a directory of local organizations that cover behavioral health, healthcare, infant/child/student, immigrants and seniors services.
- Nolo – free legal forms & guides. Legal updates & information specific to Covid-19, including eviction help, consumer protection, debt management, and much more.
COVID-19: Expanded Testing Now Available
Greater Pittsburgh Region has expanded COVID testing sites: To find a testing center that accepts your insurance, and to learn more about the testing process, click here.
To find a testing center where you can get a test at no charge and with no insurance, visit alleghenycovidtesting.com or call the clinic nearest you from the list below:
In order to best serve residents with questions and concerns about COVID-19, Allegheny County Health Department (ACHD) has partnered with United Way 211 to offer a 24/7 hotline. Please call 888-856-2774 to speak with a representative. Language services available.
COVID-19 Rumor Control
The Allegheny Health Department has put together a FAQ to counter rumors and misinformation in regards to COVID-19.
World Health Organization COVID-19 FAQ
Get the latest updates about Coronavirus disease pandemic from WHO.
CDC COVID-19 FAQ
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention provides up-to-date information on your health and well-being during the pandemic.
COVID-19 Interactive Map and Statistics
Get the latest worldwide stats with this interactive map from Johns Hopkins University of Medicine.