Ask a Librarian
Some facts about the current situation:
- The Library entrance is locked and no staff is on the premises.
- No fines will be charged during the closure. Please keep your library materials and continue to enjoy them.
- Our book drop is closed. Please do not leave materials outside of it – fines are waived during the closure and no staff is on the premises to retrieve them.
- Due dates for items checked out between March 7 and April 7 have been automatically extended and additional extensions will be considered, if necessary.
- More Questions? We’re here to help!