- Curbside Pick-ups available during Hours of Operation ONLY. No in-person check-outs
- If you have questions or need to request/pick up items, call us at 412-882-6622 during Hours of Operation (see below)
- You can also request items through the online catalog or make a special request here
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Mondays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
- Printing/Faxing Call us to request printing and fax service
- Curbside Pick up Place an Order or call 412-882-6622
- Virtual programs visit our Events page
- PC Appointments Due to the continued surge in COVID-19 cases, we will no longer offer PC use by appointment until further notice
- 1:1 In-Person Appointments Staff remains socially distant
- Browsing No one is allowed to enter to browse stacks
- Children’s Library No one is allowed access
- Picking up/checking out No one is allowed to enter the library for holds or pick ups
- No Food/beverage Second Chapter Cafe is closed
- Inside Book Return Use outside book drop instead
- Magazines/Newspapers Reading area is closed
- Private Studying Study carrels are closed
Questions About Re-Opening? Ask here.