The Library is now Open with expanded hours
8/5/2021 – Effective Monday, August 9, 2021, masks are required for staff and patrons regardless of vaccination status. This policy will remain in place until further notice.
Browse our collection, check out items, and use the public computers during Hours of Operation!
- Wearing a mask is required inside the library.
- Browsing is welcome!
- Children’s Library Families welcome. Toys and playsets unavailable
- Picking up/checking out Patrons can now enter the library for holds or pick ups. You can also request items through the online catalog or make a special request here
- Curbside Pick-ups available during Hours of Operation (see below)
- Patron PCs Walk ins welcome for 2 hour sessions
- Printing/Faxing is available
- Virtual programs Visit our Events page
- Tech Help Sessions available Wednesdays at 1:00 pm. More info…
- Private Study carrels are now open
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m
- Friday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
- No 1:1 In-Person Appointments Staff remains socially distant
- No Food/beverage Second Chapter Cafe is closed
- Do Not Use Inside Book Return Use outside book drop instead
- Magazines/Newspapers Reading area is closed
- All Programs remain virtual. See event calendar
Questions About Re-Opening? Ask here.