The Library is now Open with expanded hours
Browse our collection, check out items, and use the public computers during Hours of Operation!
- Browsing is welcome!
- Children’s Library Families welcome. Toys and playsets unavailable
- Picking up/checking out Patrons can now enter the library for holds or pick ups. You can also request items through the online catalog or make a special request here
- Curbside Pick-ups available during Hours of Operation (see below)
- Patron PCs Walk ins welcome for 1 hour sessions
- Printing/Faxing is available
- Virtual programs Visit our Events page
- Tech Help Sessions available Wednesdays at 1:00 pm. More info…
- Private Study carrels are now open
- Wearing a mask is strongly encouraged.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Mondays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
- No 1:1 In-Person Appointments Staff remains socially distant
- No Food/beverage Second Chapter Cafe is closed
- Do Not Use Inside Book Return Use outside book drop instead
- Magazines/Newspapers Reading area is closed
- All Programs remain virtual. See event calendar
Questions About Re-Opening? Ask here.