Effective March 2022, masks are highly encouraged for staff and patrons regardless of vaccination status.
Browse our collection, check out items, and use the public computers during Hours of Operation!
- Wearing a mask is highly encouraged inside the library. Please note that we serve immune-compromised individuals and unvaccinated young children.
- Browsing is welcome!
- Children’s Library Families welcome. Toys and playsets unavailable
- Picking up/checking out Patrons can now enter the library for holds or pick ups. You can also request items through the online catalog or make a special request here
- Curbside Pick-ups available during Hours of Operation (see below)
- Patron PCs Walk ins welcome for 2 hour sessions
- Printing/Faxing is available
- Virtual programs Visit our Events page
- Tech Help Sessions available Wednesdays at 1:00 pm. More info…
- Private Study carrels are now open
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Monday – Thursday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m
- Friday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
- No 1:1 In-Person Appointments Staff remains socially distant
- No Food/beverage Second Chapter Cafe is closed
- Do Not Use Inside Book Return Use outside book drop instead
- Magazines/Newspapers Reading area is closed
Questions About Re-Opening? Ask here.