- Holds can now be placed from the catalog at My Account. You will receive notification when your items arrive. Materials may be picked up anytime during curbside service hours.
- Staff Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5:00
- Telephone Service: Monday – Friday 10:00 – 4:00
- Weekends: Closed
- Curbside Service: Monday – Wednesday – Friday 12:00 – 4:00
- Our Book Drop will be Open for Library Returns
- To protect staff and future borrowers, we will quarantine returned items for 3 days before checking in. No fines accrued during this time.
- Our Building is Closed to the public.
How Does Curbside Service Work?
Place your order here or from My Account. When you receive notification that your order is complete, you may pick up your order anytime Monday, Wednesday, Friday between 12 – 4 pm. Pull into one of three designated pick-up parking spots and give us a call 412-882-6622!
Libraries in Allegheny County are finally able to slowly reopen for some library services. Per Office of Commonwealth Libraries’ guidelines, our building remains closed but we will be offering curbside service opportunities on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 12:00 and 4:00. Need books – or audiobooks, or music or DVDs? We Deliver!
- Patrons who do not have a library card but wish to access our free e-Resources, may apply online here.
- Local organizations to help you with housing, daycare, healthcare & more. Don’t wait to get help.
- Covid updates on testing, the latest findings, a hotline to answer questions.
Ask a Librarian
Questions (about ANYTHING)? Ask here.