- Mondays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m
- Tuesdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Fridays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
In order to enter the library please note the following:
- Face masks are required.
- Social distancing must be observed.
- Please sanitize your hands.
- Browsing Limit your visit to 15 minutes
- Computer Use Schedule a 45-minute appointment(1/day)
- Printing/Faxing We do not have $ change
- Curbside Pick up Place an Order or call 412-882-6622
- Holds Shelf Pick up materials from the hold shelf during operating hours
- PC with a scanner Reserve for a 45 minute session
- Virtual programs visit our Events page
- Children’s Library Limit to 2 families at a time for 15 minutes
- 1:1 In-Person Appointments Staff remains socially distant
- No Food/beverage Second Chapter Cafe is closed
- Inside Book Return Use outside book drop instead
- Magazines/Newspapers Reading area is closed
- Private Studying Study carrels are closed
Questions About Re-Opening? Ask here.