Become a Friend
Support us by becoming a Friend of the Library!
For over fifty years, the Friends have supported the library through fundraising and advocacy.
You do not need to be a Whitehall resident to support the Friends, and your donation translates directly to library support.
Your gift to the Friends of Whitehall Public Library is a gift to the community.
Did you know that the library’s value per resident is an estimated $400?
- Books (print and electronic) and AudioVisuals Borrowed (estimated book/DVD price $30): $4,627,050
- Circulating eReaders and Tablets: $3,000
- 130 Magazines and newspapers (print and electronic): $6000
- Internet Access: $9,000
- This year 13,902 patrons attended programs
- In addition, the library offers many other FREE services: answering reference questions, access to on-line subscription databases, e-content, and other digital resources.
The Friends of the Whitehall Public Library is a 501(c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. For more information, please consult your tax advisor.